Accommodations at our Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast
Rooms and Suites
All three of the charming guest accommodations, located on the second (2nd) floor, combine a mixture of rustic Cape Cod antiques, plus our own collectibles while offering the additional pleasures of the modern world including flat panel HDTV, cable, ROKU (DVD players are available upon advanced request), mini refrigerators, MP3/FM stereo Ipod/phone docks with plug for other devices, air conditioning and heating, fans, hairdryer, iron/ironing boards and WIFI in every room. Each room has its own design style and color schemes. You may access the rooms either from the inside of the house or from outside stairs leading directly from the gardens to the second floor. We will do our best to see you are comfortable, satisfied, and have enjoyed your stay with us.
All accommodations are individually designed and feature luxurious queen size beds, down comforters & pillows (down alternatives are available) and deluxe bedding. Lush towels are provided in the bathrooms. We offer two suites, each with a sitting room AND separate bedroom, and one guestroom without the sitting room. Every accommodation is intended as a special place to relax and renew the spirit.
ALL listed rates (see below) include full groumet breakfast each morning and NO additional taxes are added to the total. Breakfast is prepared with organic ingredients (down to the butter & oils) and with all locally sourced, many from our own garden, ingredients. When you are served breakfast we are able to tell you where most ingredients on your plate (locally made pottery) were grown/raised.
The Sunrise Suite
Each suite offers a queen sized bed in the bedroom AND an adjoining sitting room. The Sunrise Suite is a bright two room Cape Cod style suite with a soft loveseat along with a flat panel HDTV, cable, ROKU (media streamer), antique wood table and chairs, a small fridge, heat, AC, fans and ample reading light. An extra pillow and blanket are also provided! The private bath (dedicated to your room ONLY) for this room is located a few steps down the hall and robes are provided for your comfort.
The Sunset Suite
Each suite offers a bedroom with a queen sized bed AND an attached sitting room. The Sunset Suite, also a bright suite, offers a wonderful view of the sunset colors. The sitting room in this suite has a full size futon that can (for an additional fee) accommodate an additional guest along with a small fridge, heat, AC, fans, flat panel HDTV, cable, ROKU (media streamer), antique wood table and chairs. The private bath (dedicated to your room only) for this suite is right outside the room and robes are provided for your comfort. An extra pillow and blanket are also provided.
The Captain's Room
The cozy and comfortable Captain's Room offers one room with a queen sided bed, an antique pine armoire as your closet, a dresser, and small writing table with chair along with a small refrigerator, AC, heat, a fan, MP3/Ipod dock, HDTV, cable and ROKU (media streamer). This charming room is set in the rear of the house and includes a private bath with shower and locally, hand made sink and counter top. The oversized window in the room looks out to the garden and provides a wonderful view of the sunrise.
"We just returned from a perfect weekend at the absolutely fabulous Bluefish Bed and Breakfast. The owners were extremely helpful with local attractions and restaurants, as well as prepared delicious breakfasts. Not only was the food delicious, but it looked wonderful too."
|Total Room Rates w/ full breakfast||In Season Jun 26 - Sep 3||Mid-Season June 16 - June 25 & Sep 4 - Sep 30||Off-Season May - June 15 & Oct 1 - Oct 31|
- NO Taxes are added to your total. Rates include a full gourmet breakfast each morning.
- Two night stays required (three on Holiday weekends), depending on the date we will consider one night stays for an additional $30 charge.
- Children over 10 years old welcome.
- Additional person: Room rates are for double occupancy. Additional guests will be charged $30 per person per night. Children (over 10 years old welcome) charged the same as adults.
- Bluefish is a non-smoking B&B. For those who do smoke, a smoking area is provided outside.
- We are sorry we cannot accept pets as we have our own large dog and the atmosphere would soon turn from restful to chaotic.
- Check-In AFTER 3:00pm
- Check-Out is 11am or before please.
- Gift Certificates are available! Just give us a call or email.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Cash and Travelers Checks for payment.
- We hold a credit card to guarentee your room.
- A personal check is only accepted as a form of payment, if received at least 10 days prior to arrival.
- If you can can not leave a credit card as deposit please call: 508-430-9995
- Cancellations: All cancellations must be made 12 days prior to scheduled arrival date to qualify for no charge to your credit card. If you must cancel less than 12 days prior prior to scheduled arrival date will do our best to re-sell the your room for you reserved dates, for any dates that can not be resold, your credit card will be charged. You will not be charged for the dates that are resold. Partial cancellation of stays will be charged for the cancelled date(s) unless the room can be re-sold OR the cancellation is prior to 12 days of the reservation. Every attempt will be made to re-sell the if cancellations occur.
- No Refunds will be given for early departures.