"Exactly what we expected from a New England style Inn"
Lori & Tim (Innkeepers & owners) live at the B&B and enjoy sharing their home with guests. The goal is to feed you an amazing breakfast, offer you true local's knowledge & insider tips on how to explore the area, and provide you with a welcoming & clean home base for your visit.
The home offers a total of three comfortable accommodations, all located on the second floor and accessed from the outside stair case leading directly to the gardens. Two are suites, one is a guest room. The two suites each have a sitting room AND separate bedroom, and the one guest room offers the bedroom without the sitting room.
Each room combines a mixture of comfortable rustic Cape Cod antiques, fun collectibles, and local photography. The additional pleasures of the modern world include inviting queen sized beds, flat screen cable HDTV, ROKU, mini refrigerators, alarm clocks with bluetooth speakers, air conditioning and heating, fans, hairdryer, iron/ironing boards and free WiFi. Parking is on the property and is free. Each room is unique in design, style and color scheme and is intended as a special place to relax and renew the spirit.
A farm fresh full breakfast is included in your rate and prepared daily by our professional chef/owner.
The Sunrise Suite
The Sunrise Suite is a comfortable and bright two room suite with extra large original windows which open to provide fresh air. The bedroom offers a queen sized bed and the attached sitting room includes a loveseat, HDTV with cable & ROKU, antique wood table and chairs, a small fridge, heat, seasonal AC, fans, free WiFi and ample reading light. The private detached bathroom for this suite is located a few steps outside the suite to the North of the house and is NOT shared with any other room or guests. Robes are provided for your comfort. Daily housekeeping is offered. Rates range from $135 - $210 and include a full gourmet breakfast, free Wifi & parking. No taxes are added.
The Sunset Suite
The Sunset Suite is a welcoming two room suite with a queen sized bed in the bedroom and an attached sitting room with a comfortable futon sofa that can (for an additional fee) accommodate an additional guest along with a small fridge, heat, seasonal AC, fans, HDTV with cable & ROKU, free WiFi, and antique wood table and chairs. The suite offers three large windows that can be opened to enjoy a gentle breeze. The private detached bathroom for this suite is located just outside the suite to the South of the house and is NOT shared with any other room or guests. Robes are provided for your comfort. Daily housekeeping is offered. Rates range from $140 - $220 and include a full gourmet breakfast, free Wifi & parking. No taxes are added.
The Captain's Room
The cozy Captain's Room offers one room with a queen sized bed, an antique pine armoire as your closet, a dresser, and small writing table with chair along with a small refrigerator, seasonal AC, heat, a fan, a smart TV with cable. This charming room is set in the rear of the house and includes a private en suite bathroom. The oversized window in the room looks out to the garden and provides a wonderful view of the vegetable garden. Daily housekeeping is offered. Rates range from $125 - $190 and include a full gourmet breakfast, free Wifi & parking. No taxes are added.
All reservations include full gourmet breakfast prepared each morning by our professional chef/owner and NO additional taxes or fees are added to the total. WiFi and parking are free.
- NO Taxes are added to your total. Rates include a full gourmet breakfast each morning.
- Two night stays required (three on Holiday weekends), depending on the date we will consider one night stay.
- Well behaved children OVER 10 years old welcome.
- Additional person: Room rates are for double occupancy. Additional guests will be charged $30 per person per night. Well behaved children (over 10 years old welcome) charged the same as adults.
- Bluefish is a non-smoking B&B. For those who do smoke, a smoking area is provided outside.
- We are sorry we DO NOT accept pets as we have our own large dog and the atmosphere would soon turn from restful to chaotic.
- Check-In AFTER 3:00pm
- Check-Out is 11am or before please.
- Gift Certificates are available! Just give us a call or email.
- All Non-Refundable Rate reservations are charged in full when the reservation is made and do not qualify for any refunds.
- One night stays are charged in full when the reservation is made and are nonrefundable.
- All reservation made 12 days or less from arrival date are charged in full.
- For reservations made more than 12 days from arrival date a credit card is required and held as a guarantee.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Cash and Travelers Checks for payment.
- A personal check is only accepted as a form of payment, if received at least 10 days prior to arrival.
- If you can can not leave a credit card as deposit please call: 508-430-9995
- All one night stays are charged at the time of reservation and do not qualify for any refunds.
- All Non Refundable Rate reservations do not qualify for any refunds.
- Cancellation Period is 12 days. Cancellations for reservations must be made 12 days prior to scheduled arrival date to qualify for full refund or no charge to your card.
- The cancellation fee is $35.
- If you must cancel a reservation less than 12 days prior to scheduled arrival date we will do our best to re-sell the your room for you reserved dates. You are responsible for any unsold dates. You are not responsible for the dates that are resold.
- Every attempt will be made to re-sell the if cancellations occur.
- No Refunds will be given for early departures.