Accommodations for your Cape Cod vacation
Lori & Tim (Innkeepers & owners) live at the B&B and enjoy sharing their home with guests. The goal is to feed you an amazing breakfast, offer you local's knowledge & insider tips on how to explore the area, and provide you with a welcoming & clean home base for your visit.
The home offers a total of three comfortable accommodations, all located on the second floor and accessed from the outside stair case leading directly to the gardens. Two are suites, one is a guest room. The two suites each have a sitting room AND separate bedroom, and the one guest room offers the bedroom without the sitting room.
Each room combines a mixture of comfortable rustic Cape Cod antiques, fun collectibles, and local photography. The additional pleasures of the modern world include inviting queen sized beds, flat screen cable HDTV, ROKU, mini refrigerators, alarm clocks with bluetooth speakers, air conditioning and heating, fans, hairdryer, iron/ironing boards and free WiFi. Parking is on the property and is free. Each room is unique in design, style and color scheme and is intended as a special place to relax and renew the spirit.
A farm fresh full breakfast is included in your rate and prepared daily by our professional chef/owner.
The Sunrise Suite
The Sunrise Suite is a comfortable and bright two room suite with a queen sized bed in the bedroom and an attached sitting room with a loveseat HDTV with cable & ROKU, antique wood table and chairs, a small fridge, heat, AC, fans, free WiFi and ample reading light. An extra pillow and blanket are also provided. The private bath (dedicated to your room ONLY) for this room is located a few steps down the hall and robes are provided for your comfort. Daily housekeeping is offered. Rates range from $140 - $190 and include a full gourmet breakfast, free Wifi & parking. No taxes are added.
The Sunset Suite
The Sunset Suite is a welcoming two room suite with a queen sized bed in the bedroom and an attached sitting room with a comfortable futon sofa that can (for an additional fee) accommodate an additional guest along with a small fridge, heat, AC, fans, HDTV with cable & ROKU, free WiFi, and antique wood table and chairs. The private bath (dedicated to your room only) for this suite is right outside the room and robes are provided for your comfort. Daily housekeeping is offered. Rates range from $145 - $200 and include a full gourmet breakfast, free Wifi & parking. No taxes are added.
The Captain's Room
The cozy Captain's Room offers one room with a queen sized bed, an antique pine armoire as your closet, a dresser, and small writing table with chair along with a small refrigerator, AC, heat, a fan, a smart TV with cable. This charming room is set in the rear of the house and includes a private bath with shower and locally hand made sink and counter top. The oversized window in the room looks out to the garden and provides a wonderful view of the sunrise. Daily housekeeping is offered. Rates range from $130 - $185 and include a full gourmet breakfast, free Wifi & parking. No taxes are added.
All reservations include full gourmet breakfast prepared each morning by our professional chef/owner and NO additional taxes or fees are added to the total. WiFi and parking are free.
- NO Taxes are added to your total. Rates include a full gourmet breakfast each morning.
- Two night stays required (three on Holiday weekends), depending on the date we will consider one night stays for an additional $30 charge.
- Children OVER 10 years old welcome.
- Additional person: Room rates are for double occupancy. Additional guests will be charged $30 per person per night. Well behaved children (over 10 years old welcome) charged the same as adults.
- Bluefish is a non-smoking B&B. For those who do smoke, a smoking area is provided outside.
- We are sorry we DO NOT accept pets as we have our own large dog and the atmosphere would soon turn from restful to chaotic.
- Check-In AFTER 3:00pm
- Check-Out is 11am or before please.
- Gift Certificates are available! Just give us a call or email.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Cash and Travelers Checks for payment.
- We hold a credit card to guarentee your room.
- A personal check is only accepted as a form of payment, if received at least 10 days prior to arrival.
- If you can can not leave a credit card as deposit please call: 508-430-9995
- Cancellations: All cancellations must be made 12 days prior to scheduled arrival date to qualify for no charge to your credit card. If you must cancel less than 12 days prior prior to scheduled arrival date will do our best to re-sell the your room for you reserved dates, for any dates that can not be resold, your credit card will be charged. You will not be charged for the dates that are resold. Partial cancellation of stays will be charged for the cancelled date(s) unless the room can be re-sold OR the cancellation is prior to 12 days of the reservation. Every attempt will be made to re-sell the if cancellations occur.
- No Refunds will be given for early departures.