From one-night stays, (yes sometimes) to reservation deposits, cancellations or children, we have tried to cover it all below. If you have questions about staying at Bluefish Bed & Breakfast, please give us a call or email. As an owner-run business, we do our best to be flexible with all situations while balancing the needs of our small business.
- NO Taxes are added to your total. Rates include a full gourmet breakfast each morning.
- Two-night stays required (three on Holiday weekends). Depending on the date, we will consider a one-night stay. Check the availability page with your specific dates for options.
- Well-behaved children OVER 12 years old welcome.
- Additional person: Room rates are for double occupancy. Additional guests will be charged $30 per person per night. Well-behaved children (over 12 years old welcome) charged the same as adults.
- Bluefish Bed & Breakfast is a non-smoking inn. For those who do smoke, a smoking area is provided outside.
- We are sorry we DO NOT accept pets as we have our own large dog, and the atmosphere would soon turn from restful to chaotic.
- Check-In is any time AFTER 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out is 11 a.m. or before please.
- Gift Certificates are available! Just give us a call or email.
- All Non-Refundable Rate reservations are charged in full when the reservation is made and do not qualify for any refunds.
- One-night stays are charged in full when the reservation is made and are nonrefundable.
- All reservations made 12 days or less from arrival date are charged in full.
- For reservations made more than 12 days from arrival date, a credit card is required and held as a guarantee.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Cash and Travelers Checks for payment.
- A personal check is only accepted as a form of payment, if received at least 10 days prior to arrival.
- If you cannot leave a credit card for your deposit, please call: 508-430-9995.
- All one-night stays are charged at the time of reservation and do not qualify for any refunds.
- All Non-Refundable Rate reservations do not qualify for any refunds.
- Cancellation Period is 12 days. Cancellations for reservations must be made 12 days prior to scheduled arrival date to qualify for full refund or no charge to your card.
- The cancellation fee is $35.
- If you must cancel a reservation less than 12 days prior to scheduled arrival date, then we will do our best to re-sell the room for your reserved dates. You are responsible for any unsold dates. You are not responsible for the dates that are resold.
- Every attempt will be made to re-sell if cancellations occur.
- No Refunds will be given for early departures.