Every morning at Bluefish Bed & Breakfast, you’ll be treated to an exceptional fine dining experience. Our professional Executive Chef/Owner creates an amazing breakfast that combines the flavors & textures of local Cape Cod & Massachusetts grown foods. Our focus is on the best-tasting breakfast ingredients – fresh, locally grown, organic, whole, real food.
An Unmatched Executive Chef-Created Gourmet Breakfast
Garden & Farm-Fresh Produce, Meats, Seafood & Cheeses
Some of our produce comes directly from our own organic garden, the rest including fruits, vegetables, eggs, cheeses, and breakfast meats come from local farmers. Locally caught seafood is also incorporated into some breakfast ideas.
Examples of breakfast menu items include:
- Cape Cod lobster benedict on grilled fresh brioche with house-made citrus hollandaise, local eggs, grilled local squash & sliced garden tomatoes
- Seasonal fruit stuffed crème brulee brioche French toast with organic hand-whipped cream, caramelized nuts & pure maple syrup
- Garden vegetable and Massachusetts grass-fed cheese frittata served with local blue potato & sweet onion cakes and garden pesto cream
- Local eggs scrambled with garden arugula, roasted local peppers & grass-fed Arpeggio cheese served with organic hand-formed garbanzo bean cakes & a chipotle cream
- Local organic pork sausage, garden vegetable & local goat cheese crepes served with an organic tomato basil cream.
- Organic buckwheat waffles with seasonal fruit, roasted nuts, pure maple syrup & hand-whipped cream
During breakfast hours, we offer freshly brewed, fair trade organic Bluefish Bed & Breakfast blend coffee (thanks to Indigo Coffee Roasters) and hand-squeezed orange juice. We serve breakfasts on handmade Cape Cod pottery.
We open the dining room in our private living quarters on the first floor to our guests every morning at 8:15 a.m. At that time guests are welcome to enjoy coffee/tea and a leisurely conversation around our communal dining table.
Our Chef’s table breakfast is served from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. each morning. The menu items change daily. If you are leaving early to enjoy the day, your “breakfast-to-go” can be prepared with advanced notice.
Keurig coffee & tea are available to guests anytime day or night.